IntelliJ plugin development
This page lists all available post about InteliJ plugin development. If are are interested in a certain topic which is not yet covered, please let me know.
- Introduction to plugin development.
- General information and best practices to build IntelliJ plugins.
- Plugin initialization on startup.
- The different ways to run code when an IntelliJ plugin is initialized or after a project is opened.
- Tracking file and document editors.
- How to track file and document editors in your IntelliJ plugin.
- Writing a postfix completion provider.
- How to add your own custom postfix completion template to your IntelliJ plugin.
Custom language development
- Caching in PSI elements.
- How to cache lazily initialized data in your PSI elements.